- Age / Gender:
- 23, Male
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- All Stats >
Hi! I like making videogames. I currently make games for fun in Unity, using C#, and in Flash Builder, using AS3.
- Community Stats
Level 27 Programmer
Ranked as Police Officer
And I need your help in order to keep making them and more!ed
So, if you want to help me, I created a Patreon and I am giving away some rewards to the patrons!
But you are probably wondering, who I am?
Well, first of all, as you may notice, I am a game developer who sucks at English but had made some of the following "cool" games:
- Witchcraft (working on but with playable demo) already greenlighted!
- Asterash first daily winner!
- Primal Champions sponsored by ArmorGames
- Kingdom in the Clouds sponsored by Newgrounds
- And more that you can see and play here
And what I am going to use the money for?
Everything will be used in order to keep producing games, including Flash games for here!
Making games in Flash hasn't become too profitable but I still love playing them and mostly making it. I also love this community and I plan to keep making flash games for a long time.
Anyway, this has become a very difficult thing. I am not an artist and most of the artists want money instead of rev share. Or don't want to work in flash games because they don't see a profit there (wich we must understand, everyone, needs money to live!)
- Private repositories to work
- Hire musicians and voice actors (they usually work for free, or only small rev shares, and that must be changed!)
- Hire artists so they don't work just for a rev share, instead, get paid at least a small amount for sure.
Then, if the money is enough, I may be able to work full time on this! Though that is just a dream, for now, I will keep working on games on my free time (wich is a lot thanks to my work).
Thanks for reading and sorry for the clickbait!
Latest Audio Submissions
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 592 (From 171 different games.)