- Age / Gender:
- 22, Male
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- All Stats >
AS3 and C# Programmer
- Community Stats
Level 27 Programmer
Ranked as Police Officer
So, for each new game I make, I am using Framework Mono. This is a small framework I had been creating meanwhile I make flash games. Its main goal is to make flash games in a faster and easier way.
One example of it use, would be the UpdateManager where, instead of making enter frames listeners, you can just add callbacks to it. This helps a lot to the performance.
Also, I made a NewgroundsAPIManager. It isn't a big deal, but I used it to simplify a few things.
Some more "cool" features it has are: ObjectPool, MementoController, Dijkstra (Path finding), FrameRateAssistant, etc.
So, in resume:
- You don't need this to make your game, it is supposed to help you and simplify things, but it isn't a must have.
- It is oriented to make things faster and help with performance.
- I will be updating it, but if you want to make a contribution, I will add you in the credits for each addition you make. (I don't plan to be the OWNER of it, I just want to make this a cool tool, don't mind having co-authors).
- It's free of course
- Lacks of documentation, I will be writting it, but if you have any question, don't hesitate in asking.
Also, I am working in a new one for Unity that I am calling Framework Hiena. Same as the other one, the goal is to make things faster and help with performance. For the momment it has the following features:
- Morph/Blend shapes editor
- Quick Gizmos
- Object Pool
- State Machine
The resume of this one, is the same as the last one, with the addon that is a bit more empty, since I just started it.
Hope you find them useful :)
In other news, did you already tried Witchcraft ? It is free and fun to play!
Thanks for your time!
Latest Audio Submissions
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 560 (From 163 different games.)