All 10 art Reviews

Ministry of Gold - Combo Ministry of Gold - Combo

Looks awesome! I really like the second one (upper right) colors. What did you use to make them? Also, if you ever need a programmer, I would love to help you.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) I used Magica Voxel. It's a voxel editor with a really good UI.

Gone with the Wind Gone with the Wind

Really good

Ok... i know you dont like when i critic so... i will put good things in one place and then the bad... if you want just look good ones :P

GOOD:
The lighting effects are really good, that is what fisrt called my attention, and the tornado, the tornado its really awesome i like it a lot... Really good

BAD:
Too dark, difficult to see things :p and the thunder should be going out from the sky but its looks more down

MCarsten responds:

Thanks a lot man! Thanks for like the bolts and the tornado. And about the darkness, is because it's a tornado storm, so the dust and pieces of destruction does it looks like a dark cloud.
Thanks again!!
SpyS.

Green Fire Witch Green Fire Witch

(=<Review Request Club>=)

Nice light effect, anyway i would correct some things.
The bottom of the hair (the one that is at the left of the hips) it istn well draw i think, it looks strange. And the skirt is bigger than her hips so it would fall :p hahaha dont telling you it should be without skirt but look that the skirt isnt to bigger.

Other than than, awesome drawing :P

Mismatched responds:

Well on the skirt, its attached to the gold brace so wouldn't fall like a normal skirt would. xP

Thanks for the review.

Cold Symbol Cold Symbol

(=&lt;Review Request Club&gt;=)

Well nice brushes, its looks japanese except that its not well painted in some places... like the borders are not so good. Its a cold symbol so blue is a good colour. Anyway probably you should add it a background, or some ice around or something more because this are only to kanjis, or letters or dont know what...

Good effort anyway

HeavyTank responds:

I tried putting a background, but I couldn't find anything that didn't ruin the overall image...anyway, thanks for the review.

Dragon Eye Dragon Eye

(=&lt;Review Request Club&gt;=)

Nice one! you really like dragons :p and you draw them very well. I realy like it, i can see that you put a lot of effort in it, especially in the parts that are not the eyes, you used a lot of colors. I think that the eye it self is awesome but the best part is the rest.
Anyway i know that is "Dragon Eye" but maybe drawing a face with this detail would be really better.

Keep up the good work!

EchoRun responds:

Thank you. :)

Yep, dragons are my thing all right.

Your English is fine BTW. :D

P.S. You Rock My World P.S. You Rock My World

(=&lt;Review Request Club&gt;=)

Nice one, i like it, maybe you should add him a background and a "Sandshrew" next to him or something like that, and make him in a better position not normal posittions like that one. The clothes are very original but i dont like the style of the legs, it isnt so good i think. Anyway is a nice draw and maybe doing what i told (a background, a pokemon next to him and another position) would be better.
Keep drawing :D

Aigis responds:

Her.

Firing My Laza Firing My Laza

(=&lt;Review Request Club&gt;=)

Nice effects, i think that the particles that round the lazar in some parts are showed and in some parts no... thats maybe a bug (look at the one that is at the backs, in some parts is showed and in some not...)
The eyes looks nice but why doesnt he have the black circle :p
The background is nice to but maybe it would be better to center the circle of the background at the back of the lazering guy.
Hope you find this usefull

Flash-Gamers responds:

Thanks for the review

The particles are suppose to look like there swirling around the beam, that's why it looks the way it does..so I don't really understand your point of view.

The eyes are glowing and are full of energy that's why his pupils aren't present.

The background is simple, yet not over the top and give the illustration more depth that's why it's placed in the center.

Avatarded the Trurd Avatarded the Trurd

AHAHAHA

awesome XD

orca love orca love

Great Draw

Very beautifull :P

My love My love

Beautifull

Beautifull but my cat doesnt have a ray? XD nose deliro ajajja

tamisise responds: