Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

Looks amazing! I would love to have this as wallpaper!

deathink responds:

I do have a still version, but its not full screen size; maybe I'll upload one someday.

Soupcats' DemoReel Soupcats' DemoReel

This looks amazing. Great presentation. In my opinion, it doesn't look too long, maybe it would be better if it had something you already did before. I mean, another project you already worked on. But the video sells for itself, so I am not sure about it.
Best of luck with it, though you won't need it!

Soupcat responds:

I would love to have a compilation video but I've only done 2 projects for companies before so it wouldn't really be that interesting or good. And my personal work is too NSFW and not commercial enough so I decided to make a resume type of thing to make up for my experience!

Thanks for the kind words! I haven't really put it out there yet so lets see what happens!

Air Break Air Break

Got a break, totally worth it(?) haha, great animation! as always :D

Stickman with hat! demo Stickman with hat! demo

Nada mal! Muy bien hecho para ser tu primero juego :D

Te dejo un par de detalles para que tengas en cuenta en un futuro simplemente!:
-Las bombas, si podes, que solo suenen cuando el enemigo esta realmente en pantalla
-El personaje, ponelo en posicion de salto cuando no este ningun hitTest con el piso activado, de esta manera se va a ver mas realista y no va a depender de que este la flecha de arriba presionada
-Música y sonidos siempre son una buena idea! En newgrounds en el portal de audio vas a encontrar muy buena música y en por ejemplo findsounds.com vas a encontrar muy buenos efectos, simplemente tene en cuenta lo que dije en el tip de las bombas!

Otra cosa que eso no creo, ya que es un demo entiendo que falten niveles, pero vas perfecto!

Love's Cadence Love's Cadence

Awesome Game

I liked the concept and the art was awesome, really awesome, the snow effect also was great!
The interaction was fine and I loved the way you interac with other people or things!
Other than that, awesome game!

Good luck in the game jam! :)

Catch 51 Catch 51

Nice job!

I really liked the music by Brian, it was really awesome andt he art also, maybe the plot was a bit weak but the game itself was really well made. The code was also great but maybe the game comes to repetitive (as much games does including mine lol). Anyway, great job for only 72 hours.
Good luck for the jam,

Little Hero Inside Little Hero Inside

Awesome as always. This music really inspires me :D

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

Thanks man ;D

La casa de las abejas asesinas La casa de las abejas asesinas

Metroid copy

Please, don't copy songs like that, be more original. The greatest artist are the ones that don't try to follow a rule, they make they own rule and don't copy stuff making similar tones

Diraksea responds:

You are a wonderful human being. Thanks for the comment!

Ministry of Gold - Combo Ministry of Gold - Combo

Looks awesome! I really like the second one (upper right) colors. What did you use to make them? Also, if you ever need a programmer, I would love to help you.

Kamikaye responds:

Thx :) I used Magica Voxel. It's a voxel editor with a really good UI.

Gone with the Wind Gone with the Wind

Really good

Ok... i know you dont like when i critic so... i will put good things in one place and then the bad... if you want just look good ones :P

GOOD:
The lighting effects are really good, that is what fisrt called my attention, and the tornado, the tornado its really awesome i like it a lot... Really good

BAD:
Too dark, difficult to see things :p and the thunder should be going out from the sky but its looks more down

MCarsten responds:

Thanks a lot man! Thanks for like the bolts and the tornado. And about the darkness, is because it's a tornado storm, so the dust and pieces of destruction does it looks like a dark cloud.
Thanks again!!
SpyS.

Green Fire Witch Green Fire Witch

(=<Review Request Club>=)

Nice light effect, anyway i would correct some things.
The bottom of the hair (the one that is at the left of the hips) it istn well draw i think, it looks strange. And the skirt is bigger than her hips so it would fall :p hahaha dont telling you it should be without skirt but look that the skirt isnt to bigger.

Other than than, awesome drawing :P

Best regards and sorry for my english (my native language is spanish),
MonoFlauta
(=<Review Request Club>=)

Mismatched responds:

Well on the skirt, its attached to the gold brace so wouldn't fall like a normal skirt would. xP

Thanks for the review.